Distributed Media Parts Catalog Software
At Systems Online we provide the most advanced Electronic Parts Catalog Software. No other electronic parts catalog software provider can compete with the EzParts® electronic parts catalog on features, price, functionality, ease of use and return on investment. EzParts® Electronic Parts Catalog makes your parts data available in the cloud and shares data with our distributed media products.EzParts® DM electronic parts catalog will:
- dramatically reduce your costs.
- significantly increase OEM parts sales
- reduce parts ordering errors
- shorten order fill time
- increase consumer satisfaction
- provide 24/7 parts catalog access
- eliminate redundancy.
- streamline processes.
We are the only electronic parts catalog provider that, to our knowledge, provides an unconditional 120 day money back guarantee. If within 120 days you are not completely satisfied with EzParts® Cloud Electronic Parts Catalog, Systems Online will refund all license fees paid.
EzParts® Electronic Parts Catalog Software for Distributed Media supports all electronic media types. This means you can distribute your electronic parts catalog on DVD, Memory Stick, USB Stick and Memory Card or via download. Manufacturers who use the EzParts® Cloud and Hosted electronic parts catalog solutions are able to create distributed media releases on demand using the EzParts® EPC Release Builder web interface.
How a user navigates and searches the electronic parts catalog are two of the most important factors. The ability to quickly identify product line or series, model, schematics and parts is key to gaining new sales opportunities and cutting costs. EzParts® electronic parts catalog provides multiple navigation options allowing the user to select the one best suited to their platform and experience level.
- Multiple navigation options
- Index or table of contents
- By serial Number
- By search result on schematic, resource, model or part
- Customizable navigation options
- Rich media and images
Being able to search and find data quickly in the electronics parts catalog is one of the most important capabilities. With EzParts® electronic parts catalog there are multiple lookup vectors with search being only one of them. Through years of experience and working closely with tens of thousands of dealers Systems Online has been able to identify and implement key search features that speed up the parts identification process, increase parts sales and cut costs.
- Search entire data set or current model only
- Search multiple data classifications at once
- Wildcard, starts with, contains, ends with, and / or searching
- Search serial number, line number,manufacture date, catalog ID
- Search part number, Description and hidden or parts meta data
- Search Schematics, resources, documents, notes
- Serial number, line number,manufacture date, catalog ID
- Search customization based on OEM requirements and data
- Search customization based on OEM requirements and data
- Search by document class to limiting search within warranty guides, bulletins, install manuals, user guides
- Search and return comprehensive parts list for any model
- One click search result opens schematic and positions on part
- Parts results show comprehensive where used.
Featuring: Search Results
Where used details. Superseded.
|Customer Manufacturer Defined Search.
Featuring: Multi-stage dialog selection
Line item comment.
Dealers, technicians and customers spend most of their time in EzParts® electronic parts catalog viewing schematic images and bills of material. EzParts® EPC supports almost every graphics format and presents the data in an intuitive presentation ensuring that your dealers, technicians and customers can obtain the information that they need as you leverage not only your new, but your legacy parts data as well.
- Access controlled by security
- Support for all standard raster image formats
- Support for all standard vector formats directly from CAD and graphics design applications
- Any hot spot shape, color, fill
- Button and Right click to send feedback
- Custom bill of material columns
- Sub-assembly indentation
- Schematic Notes
- Print to PDF with or without bill of material
- Print to Image and HTML with or without bill of material
- Schematic tools include multi-select, pointer, zoom, grab, next, previous
- Mouse over part identification
- Multi-select call-outs and bill of material lines
- Unlimited note types
- Note visibility determined by security
- Resource or schematic specific notes
- Global part notes
- Specific part instance/usage note
- Priority notes
- Dealer specific notes
- Full HTML text, colors, fonts, icons and linking
- Clickable note, part photo, part details icons displayed on bill where applicable
- Multiple parts lists or families definable for single schematic
- Multiple tabbed display
- High visibility chart attachments
- Unlimited Price Columns
- Click to hide prices
- Click to add to cart
- Click to add to pick list
- Click to show parts availability
- Send URL for sharing and collaboration
- Copy part number and / or description
- Right click search
- Sizable splitter bars
- One click full screen schematic
- One click full screen bill of material
- Interactive bill of material with smart positioning
|Schematic and bill of material.
Featuring: Superseded parts.
Custom bill of material columns.
EzParts® electronic Parts Catalog provides integration capability to your dealers. Bills of Material can be extended with data from any ODBC connection allowing additional fields populated by business system data to be displayed right on the BOM. This means that dealer business system pricing and parts and availability is available without additional clicks.
EzParts® application launch triggers allow third party business system applications to be launched on specific user actions and interact with data from EzParts®. This facilitate placing orders and parts availability in dealer and user business systems that may not support ODBC.
EzParts® electronic parts catalog distributed Media software has order integration with EzParts® Cloud and EzParts® Hosted applications. Integration with online ordering, the eCommerce functionality is flexible and intuitive. Security controls what options users have and what order types they can submit. Rules pricing, and what parts can be purchased are controlled by customer and order type. It is possible to define eCommerce order routing rules based on any variety of variables. Dealer orders can be processed according to one set of rules and inserted into one or more business systems while end consumer rules can be completely different with end consumer orders inserted into completely different business systems or even routed to dealers for fulfillment. Your order verification, processing and routing rules can be defined and implemented according to your specific business model and needs.
Web services play an ever expanding role in today's eCommerce. EzParts® electronic parts catalog utilizes web services to perform real time user specific pricing and parts availability from the OEM's business systems. Multi-distribution center and multi branch aware, EzParts® eCommerce connectors allow you flexibility in your order routing. In the case where web services are not available eCommerce connectors can also perform direct table reads and writes to insert directly into the OEM's business system. EzParts® electronic parts catalog integrates with most business systems and has been integrated with Oracle, SAP, JDE, MAPICS BAAN. COPICS, CSystems, Microsoft's AX and others. Over One Billion Dollars in electronic parts orders have been placed with EzParts® electronic parts catalog software to date with many 10's of millions of dollars in new electronic parts orders placed each month.
- Bill of Material Add to cart overlay allows you to manage and perform cart functions directly from the BOM. No time wasted scrolling through the items in your cart.
- Add to cart from BOM
- Delete from cart on BOM
- See part quantity in cart directly from BOM
- Unlimited "order" types defined according to your business requirements. You can add any additional order types that your business model requires. Some sample electronic parts catalog order types include:
- Retail orders
- Dealer orders
- Standard stock
- Seasonal restock
- Program orders
- Internal parts request
- RMA request
- Warranty registration
- Additional order types
- Unlimited pricing columns
- Live user specific pricing and discounts from multiple business system(s)
- Live user specific parts availability from multiple business system(s)
- Multi-branch and Multi-distribution center aware
- Order and line item fulfillment center selection
- Order and line item definable fields
- Verify and route each order differently based on geographic location, user identity, dealership, order type and any other variable
- Customizable cart: selections, columns, requirements, branding
- Multiple saved carts
- Add items to cart from pick lists
- Combine / merge carts
- Speed item add
- parts replacement / supersede
- Optionally check original part availability and supersede if no dead stock
- Optionally always replace or supersede
- Automatic cross sell and up sell similar and like, also purchased items
- Email confirmation with complete order branding and text and / or link to order
- Order management interface with complex filter, find, resubmit
- Add new cart type in administration interface
- Edit cart layout, functionality and rules in site administrator interface
- Multi-branch and Multi-distribution center aware
While most users spend a majority of their time looking up parts and viewing schematics and bills of material, the remainder of their time is usually spent reviewing supplemental equipment and parts data. This includes Owners manuals, installation guides, service manuals, warranty information, bulletins and more. EzParts® electronic parts and service catalog makes it easy to deliver all of the information your dealers, technicians and customers are looking for through one channel.
- Include all of your service, repair, parts and sales documents and multi-media.
- Include PDF's, documents, spreadsheets, presentations
- Include movies and videos
- Link and embed external web sites, resources and URL's
- Classify your resources as service, repair, warranty or create your own classes
- Restrict and grant access to specific resources types or classes
- Include parts images
- Include images for each Series, product line, model and sub-category
- Images are automatically thumb-nailed and sized for optimal browsing
- Schematics and drawings are automatically thumb-nailed for preview
- Rich media and images provides positive user experience
- Category view provides rich media experience
EzParts® Electronic Parts Catalog Software allows your authorized users to publish and download .PDF parts books on demand. Up-to-date parts books are printed using the EzParts® template based print engine complete with your branding, margins, table of contents, parts relations, custom bill of materials, parts notes and more. Multi lingual capabilities even allow publishing language specific parts books. Your electronic parts catalog eliminates cost by acting as the conduit to streamlining the distribution of your parts data including your up-to-date parts books. Like all features in the EzParts® electronic parts catalog you have the ability to decide who has access to the powerful publishing on demand features.
- Parts book .PDF generation on demand
- Generate parts book in any supported language
- Cover pages
- Table of contents pages
- Automated pagination
- Option for Schematic always on left or right.
- Page intentionally left blank
- Mix BOM and schematic on same and separate pages.
- Definable page headers
- Reprint schematic for multi-page BOMs
- Definable font faces and font sizes
- Include notes on BOM page
- Include replacement parts and other parts relations
- Mix landscape and portrait schematic orientation
- Definable single and multiple column BOM styles
- Include appropriate serial number data
- Include print before and print after informational, disclaimer and chart pages
- Custom BOM columns
- Revision date
- Static text elements
The user interface and underlying parts catalog data supports true multilingual translations for both the user interface and underlying data. EzParts® electronic parts catalog software supports all languages.
When manufacturers supply translated parts descriptions in additional languages the EzParts electronic parts catalog displays language specific bill of material data. When parts translation parts translations are missing the default language's parts description will be automatically displayed on the BOM preventing missing parts data. Multi-lingual parts books can be printed on demand in any language where the parts descriptions have been provided.The user interface is currently available in the languages listed below:
Additional interface translations are available upon request.
EzParts® electronic parts catalog is designed to be used in single and multi-tasking environments. Many interface features are designed specifically to allow customer support staff and service technicians the ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Pinning of schematics and resources for easy access
- Multiple searches can be executed with results displayed simultaneously
- Copy, share, email "reference" or URL for 3rd party access to specific schematics and bill of material lines
- Multiple pick lists
- Add pick list to cart
- Multiple saved carts and combine carts
Pick lists are a convenient way for dealers and end users to store parts lists required for repair and associate those parts lists with a specific customer or machine. Users who have been granted pick list access can add parts to an existing pick list from the bill of material or add the items to a new pick list created on the fly.
- Add items to a specific pick list from the BOM
- Create new pick list when adding items from BOM
- Manage multiple pick lists simultaneously
- Rename and delete pick lists
- View and print pick lists
- Export pick lists
- Add pick lists to cart
- Save an unlimited number of pick lists
Security options allow the OEM to control exactly what parts catalog data a user can access based on inheritance. User groups or classes can be nested and inherit restrictions from their parent and further restricted at each level down to a specific user. Documents and resources can be classified and restricted by classification. Product lines, Equipment classes, series and specific model access can be controlled. Parts pricing and ordering and order types as well as other most aspects of the parts catalog's functionality can be likewise controlled.
Since 1999 Systems online has worked with manufacturers to ensure that all of our tools are intuitive and easy to use. Most electronic parts catalog visitors do not want to read a users manual before they are able to look up parts and service information. With EzParts® EPC Software the standard features are easily accessible and require no instruction to use. Providing your dealers and customers with a parts catalog tool that has a zero learning curve ensures that their experience and productivity will be positive.
The majority of our manufacturers automate the import and maintenance of their EzParts® electronic parts catalog data. System Online works with each manufacturer to identify what automated nightly tasks, and on demand import functions can be implemented to reduce, and preferably eliminate the need for human interaction in the import and maintenance process. Most manufacturers processes, data and CAD systems vary. Our experienced staff will work with your team to determine the best methods for maintaining your data.