EzParts® Order Status and History
EzParts Cloud and Manufacturer Hosted electronic parts catalogs Order Status and History option connects your electronic parts catalog to your business system to provide your dealers and customers with the ability to look up the status of their current orders and browse their order history. Live connections to your business system prevent the need to duplicate data and ensure that the dealers and customers have access to up-to-date order information. Dealers and customers will be able to access their account information directly via the electronic parts catalog without placing a call to a customer service representative.
By providing additional functionality from within the Electronic Parts Catalog, not only will the manufacturer reduce phone calls and hold times, they provide better customer service for their dealers while increasing the electronic parts catalog usage and acceptance across their dealer base.
Cut costs, lower call volume and wait times by providing a full service, easy to access, self service order status and history portal to your dealers and customer.
- Restrict or allow viewing of all orders, only eCommerce orders or restrict on other value
- Restrict or allow viewing of all orders for multiple branches, single branch, location, ship to, user or all users
- Customizable header information
- Customizable detail / order lines fields, columns, layout
- Include back order and shipment information
- Link to and display ship confirmation details for predefined carriers
- Filter on values such as order number, PO number or date
- View open orders, closed orders, warranty claim status.
- Live request to business system at the time of viewing.
- No syncing, duplicating of business system data
- Connects to most business systems, direct data read or web service based
- Provides value add to distributors, dealers, end consumer
- Reduces number of customer service calls and inquiries.
|Order Status and History filter page.
featuring: open orders, closed orders, warranty claims
order status and filter fields.
|Order Status and History detail
featuring: manufacturer defined header and line item detail fields
shipping information and confirmation.